Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I think...

I think we do not spend enough time thinking.
I think we should all set aside some time, every day and try to calm our minds and think a little bit.
I think it really doesn't matter what we think about, just that we take the time to do it.
I think our minds are cluttered by a disarray of expectations, judgements, desires, internal and external competitions, and emotions...none of which are inherently bad for us. They all just seem to cloud our ability to think clearly and purposefully.
I think if we took the time to stand apart from the disarray and think objectively about ourselves, about others, about the world we construct and the world that has been constructed for us, we can understand it a little better.
What is Indy thinking about?
I think we can change if we want to.
I think changing begins with the desire to be different than we are.
I think the desire to be different than we are begins with thinking about who we are in relation to who we want to be.
I think that we don't have to change at all if we don't want to, but that we can't really know if we want to or not if we don't take the time to think about it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment